Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Reflection


Midterm two was less difficult than expected, as we were not tested on sorting algorithms since we did not have as much practice. However,  the remaining of the class will probably be the most important concept to derive.
At this point of time, I think it's a good think to reflect on the knowledge that I have acquired so far. We have derived sufficient knowledge to bridge a map together, or at least make sense of the steps to formulate a route in the existing midst of vast knowledge. Thus the reason why I am reflecting now. From simple functions to object- oriented programming, we have established a good foundation. But at one point, it will be self-absorbing, by which I refer to the point where enough foundation is built and we will need to learn to solve our own problems.
Look forward to mastering sorting algorithms! So far, in lab, the running time of different sorting was quantitively recorded to make comparison easier. More explicit than intuitive, which I think is gold rule behind iteration/practice. This process physically lays out what you know and allows a concrete layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment