The weekly exercises do sufficiently build our knowledge in preparation for the assignment. Most importantly, the weekly deadline guarantees the hand-on practice we need. Although the last few minutes before due time is very exhilarating, the reward of satisfaction is well deserved. As the professor foreshadows, the upcoming lectures will be regarding sorting and understanding binary trees is a good foundation. I am excited to learn this upcoming section, to demonstrate the practicality of binary trees. Furthermore, this will be important to any computer program, such that a website needs to run as smooth as possible. Explicitly, setting up the data structure is fundamental to the efficiency of a program. In terms of a future startup, I feel more confident that I will be able to communicate to programmers whether or not I will be the one physically implementing the program. This grasp will be necessary for my future venture. We care about how algorithm scales in the future as users grow.
No comments:
Post a Comment